Sign in Here
Your browser should be:
Google Chrome V36.0 or higher, Internet Explorer 10.0 or higher.
You need to download Adobe Reader to view AxaPRO Proposals and other reports.
Recommended internet connection is broadband.
Lower connection speeds may result to performance issues.
Terms & Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
AXA Philippines has the right to decide and change at any time the scope and type of the Services including:
- modifying the Services;
- altering the presentation, substance and functionality of the Services;
- imposing and changing the restrictions on the use of the Services;
- prescribing and varying the hours during which the Services are available; and/or
- discontinue the Services.
You agree that:
- the use of the Services by any person with your Login Name and/or Password and other information shall constitute and be deemed the use of the Services by you. AXA Philippines reserve the right to act on without further verification, and you agreed to be responsible for the use of the Services from time to time when accompanied by your Login Name and/or the Password and the other information, as the case may be;
- you shall keep your Login Name and the Password strictly confidential at all times and shall be fully responsible for any disclosure, whether accidental or not, of your Login Name or the Password to any other person and shall bear the risk of your Login Name or the Password being used by any other person for any purpose. You shall be liable to AXA for all losses and damages thereby caused as a result of breaching, whether intentionally or not, that confidentiality;
- upon loss of your Password or Login name or upon becoming aware that your Password and Login name have been or are in the hands of any unauthorized party, you shall immediately inform AXA Philippines through its Production Support Unit at (632) 88850101 ext 7777 or via email at email@example.com.
- nobody shall accept your appointment to operate the Services for and on your behalf.
- Where you are acting as a broker for any client or potential client of AXA Philippines, by using the Services through your Login Name and/or the Password and the other information, as the case may be, you are deemed to have obtained the full authority from and the consent of such person to access the information concerning him/her through the Services and to use the same. You further acknowledge that AXA Philippines has no obligation at any time to verify such authority or consent.
a. You acknowledge that all information concerning clients of AXA Philippines (“Client Data”) at any time is and shall remain the property of AXA Philippines exclusively. You shall observe the following prohibitions, i.e. you shall not
- re-sell, distribute or network; or
- either directly or indirectly; export; or
- through any failure to exercise all due care and diligence, cause or permit any unauthorised disclosure of any of the Client Data.
AXA Philippines permit you to use the Services and the Information (including any of the Client Data), solely for the performance of your obligation under your contract with AXA Philippines subject to your strict compliance with all these terms and conditions. AXA Philippines shall not, in any circumstance, be liable for any failure of the Services in whole or in part nor for the inability of you to gain access to the Services. AXA Philippines shall not be held liable for or in connection with the accuracy, completeness, or authenticity of any Information (including any of the Client Data) received by you via the Services. AXA Philippines’s permission for you to use the Services and the Information (including any of the Client Data) shall be revoked, automatically and immediately, if
- you fail to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions; or
- your contract with AXA is terminated for whatever reason.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, AXA Philippines’s permission for you to use the Services and the Information (including any of the Client Data) pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the discretion of AXA Philippines at all times and that AXA Philippines may at any time revoke such permission without prior notice.
b. AXA Philippines shall not guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
- the Information (including any of the Client Data) provided through the Services is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
- messages sent through the internet will be free from interception, corruption or loss; or
- the server(s) that operate(s) the Services is/are free of viruses or other harmful components.
c. Any Information provided through the Services is for reference only. Where Information relating to investments is provided, you shall seek your own independent and professional advice with respect to any contents thereof. For the avoidance of doubt, AXA Philippines make no warranties or representations either expressly or impliedly as to any matter whatsoever in respect of the Services and the Information (including any of the Client Data).
d. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, AXA Philippines shall not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage or otherwise arising from or in connection with the use of the Services or the use of the Information (including any of the Client Data). You further agree to waive all your rights (if any) in holding AXA Philippines liable, responsible or accountable in relation to the use of the Services or the use of the Information (including any of the Client Data). You accept that these terms and conditions are fair and reasonable, and that your use of the Services and your use of the Information (including any of the Client Data) would not be allowed by AXA without your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
e. You understand that absolute privacy, confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the internet. Therefore, your use of the Services (including all Information that you send to us or downloaded electronically) may be assessed by, or disclosed to, or monitored by other person and your privacy and confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. AXA Philippines shall not be responsible or liable for any harm or loss that you, or any other person, may suffer in any connection with your access to, or use of the Services.
f. You acknowledge that due to the public and open nature of the internet, communications over the internet may be subject to transmission blackout, interruption, transmission delay or incorrect data transmission.
g. For the purpose of this Clause and Clause 5, “Information” includes any information, data, content, programmes, software and other materials and services, communications, transmissions and other items, tangible or intangible.
- AXA Philippines may collect personal information that identifies any visitor(s) to the Services and some of this information may be collected through the use of ‘cookies’. ‘Cookies’ are small bits of information that are automatically stored on a person’s web browser in his/her computer or other access device(s) that can be retrieved by the Services. You could disable these cookies by changing the setting on your browser itself or other applicable software(s).
As a condition of your use of the Services, you must not:
- trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of AXA Philippines’s servers, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorised by AXA Philippines;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Services;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable Information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming or flooding;
- post or transmit any Information or software which contains any virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any Information obtained through the Services for commercial purposes;
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, Information obtained through the Services which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner or rightholder; or
- allow or cause computer virus of any kind to enter our systems or facilities in the event that Information is transmitted by you to AXA Philippines through the use of the Services.
- AXA Philippines reserve the right to access and disclose the contents of any electronic messages and any other data transported through the Services when there is a business need to do so.
- Without prejudice to Clause 3, AXA Philippines reserve the right at all times to prohibit or deny your access to the Services or any part thereof immediately and without notice, where AXA Philippines are of the opinion that you have breached any of the terms contained in these terms and conditions or that such prohibition or denial is appropriate, desirable or necessary in AXA Philippines’s sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify and hold AXA Philippines harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal fees), in connection with or arising from your breach of any of these terms and conditions and/or your use of the Services and/or the Information (including any of the Client Data).
- All rights (whether intellectual, proprietary or otherwise) subsisting in respect of the Services which belong to AXA Philippines are hereby reserved by AXA Philippines. Except with the express permission of AXA Philppines, you are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Services itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the Services is copyrighted under applicable laws. You undertake not to perform any act which is inconsistent with the any of the rights of whatever nature in the Services.
- If you access the Services from a country outside the Philippines, you are responsible for complying with the local laws and regulations of that country.
- The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions under the law of any jurisdiction shall not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the laws of any other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- AXA Philippines, at its sole and absolute discretion, may assign or transfer any or all of AXA Philippines’s rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to any successors in or outside the Philippines as may be appointed by AXA Philippines.
- AXA Philippines may revise these terms and conditions and/or introduce additional terms and conditions at any time and from time to time on notice to you by display, advertisement or other means as AXA Philippines think fit. You shall be bound by these revised or amended terms and conditions if you continue to use the Services on or after the effective date of variation.
- No waiver of any breach under these terms and conditions will amount to a waiver of any other breach.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Philippines.
- You shall inform AXA Philippines at any time through its Production Support Unit at (632) 8850101 ext 7777 if you wish to cancel your use of the Services.